For the limited stop service, there are central pick up locations in Watseka. Individual pick ups can be arranged by calling the office.
ROUND TRIP Fares:
- For Watseka Limited Stop Service: $ 2.00
Due to a federal grant, the above fares are not required for persons 60 years of age or older.
The following times are approximate to allow for individual pick ups as required. During heavy demand, more than one bus is used to keep the route on schedule.
The first round trip begins at 9:30am and the last round trip begins at 1:30pm.
- :30 Lakeview Court Clubhouse
- :32 Villa Ridge on Clarence
- :36 CVS
- :38 Fifth Street Apartments (on Fifth Street)
- :39 Quality
- :43 Dollar General
- :44 Kingdom Garden Apartments (by mailboxes)
- :49 Iroquois Mental Health Center
- :52 Watseka Public Library
- :55 Roberts Clinic
- :57 Iroquois Memorial Hospital (main entrance)
- :59 577 E. Martin
- :04 Iroquois County Courthouse
- :06 Iroquois County Admin. Building
- :13 Watch E Kee Trailer Park (by mailboxes)
- :19 Walmart
- :20 Riverside / Options
- :22 200 Laird Lane
- :24 Big R
Everyone can ride. We are Public Transportation and all of our vehicles are fully accessible.
Can there be more than one stop?
Persons riding on the limited stop service can stop multiple times along the route. There is no additional charge for this service.
How can rides be arranged?
Riders may catch the service at any of the stops without prior reservations. Requests for individual pick up service must be made by 9:00 a.m. on the weekday before the day of service. The bus will then be scheduled to deviate from the route to accommodate the individual pick up. To make a reservation for the individual service, contact the SHOW BUS office.